We're looking for a Head of HR Business Partnering to join a exciting and forward-thinking Not for Profit organisation on a contract basis
Our client is an exciting youth charity headquartered in London
The Head of HR Business Partnering takes the lead on assessing and anticipating people related needs and developing integrated solutions to deliver value-added services to management and employees. The role will take a lead role on project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring the HR team, ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery. They will own senior client relationships and provide the 'voice of the customer' to the relevant specialist teams within HR.
The key responsibilities include:
● Taking the lead role in HR delivery, bringing evidence-based practice into the organisation and addressing the people challenges for their area of expertise
● Provide coaching and mentoring to HR Business Partners ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery
● Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues
● Drive consistency of approach across the organisation in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs
● Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the organisation's People strategy and objectives.
● Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
● Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
● Manage complex organisational matters when required, such as TUPE & collective consultation programmes, providing comprehensive advice and guidance on all related issues in line with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
● Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders. Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and options to mitigate
● Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and options to mitigate.
We're looking for an experienced senior HR professional with the following qualities:
● Demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering best in class HR business partnering
● Operates on own initiative and takes responsibility for driving through change
● Ability to flex their communication style to influence a variety of stakeholders effectively
● Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others.
● First-class stakeholder management skills
● Proven strong foundation and knowledge of employment law and employee relations matters
● Track record of managing complex transformational reorganisation programmes
● Experience of working in both the private and not for profit sectors would be a distinct advantage
● Able to lead and thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
6 Month Contract, salary £80-90,000 dependant on experience