HR Transition Manager- Global Market Leader
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Private Sector
- Contract type
My client, an international outsourcing business, are seeking an experienced Transition/Tupe Manager to provide specialist HR leadership from bid through to contract award and then preparing and transitioning international new business.
Supporting from bid stage through to transition you will be involved in Implementing new outsourced business, working as integral part of operational transition team to visit client sites across the UK. Ensure key personnel will be retained, propose and present to client relevant organisational design for future state and attend & negotiate with Works Councils and Trade Unions, again working closely with client to facilitate agreement towards smooth transfer. Visit Client sites to meet with existing personnel to manage their journey through the transition period.
You will need to ensure that transferring employees are all offered employment in accordance with the specific country laws, organisational re-design is ready to go live on time and any Works Council & union agreements are documented and have been implemented. This is handed over to the BAU teams as a ready to go management solution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end project management of the transition process
- Ensuring a smooth transition and timely communications on all HR related aspects
- Participate and lead client internal and incumbent vendor HR meetings
- Supported the procurement workstream to ensure a smooth transition from a people perspective to multiple supply partners
- Working closely with HR teams to ensure understanding of employment legislation which may impact the transition
- Interpret background screening requirements and brief the HR community to ensure compliance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.