Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation in the Financial Services sector who are looking to appoint an Administrator to join their team in Watford.
Market leading business in the Financial Services industry based in Watford, offering great benefits and career progression.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Scanning, filing, photocopying
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years as an Administrator, or within HR. We are looking for someone who is proactive, organised, an excellent communicator and good team player.
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and additional benefits