Head of HR
- Page Group
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Head of HR leading a small team and developing & implementing the HR strategy.
Working closely with the Directors and SMT, coaching and influencing.
An established and successful Manufacturing business in Birmingham with multiple sites.
As Head of HR you will lead a small team and Head up HR for the Business. Working closely with the Directors & SMT and playing a key role in shaping the people strategy into the future, building a high performing and value add service.
Mail responsibilities will include:
- Key player in structural and strategic decisions.
- Providing a proactive, generalist HR service including ER, resourcing, people development, performance management and reward.
- Leading o the recruitment of senior hires.
- Reviewing and implementing compensation and reward proposals.
- Leading on talent development and leadership development initiatives.
- Working collaboratively across other parts of the business.
- Leading on ad hoc HR projects
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR generalist operating at Senior HR Manager, Head of HR or HR Business Partner level with experience of managing people and leading on HR strategy. You will have experience of developing high performing teams and leaders for the future.
My client is looking for an excellent communicator, able to develop sound relationships and influence senior stakeholders.
You will be a strong HR generalist with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement ie within talent that will have a commercial impact on the business as it grows.
Experience within the manufacturing sector is a must.
Up to £75,000 per annum