Annapurna have recently partnered with an international media company to find a Senior People Partner to join their team.
The successful candidate will sit in the London HQ and report to the Global HR Director. They will Business Partner the European offices (Netherlands and Germany primarily).
The role will have line management responsibility for local HR.
The Senior People Partner will work with managers and leaders to create and implement people programmes and solutions that drive business results:
- Partner with leaders to create and implement solutions to further develop client groups.
- Implementation of HR Operations
- Providing sound advice on all HR matters, including but not limited to performance management, absence management, probation reviews, TUPE, redundancies
- Partner with People Managers to in career growth to enable growth to the full potential of the teams
- Supporting the growth of more junior teams.
- Experience of working at a HRBP level required
- Experience of working with international client groups is a must
For more information, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com