HR Adviser - Retail Apparel & Fashion Luxury - London City £30,000- £40,000 Permanent
Growing Retail company, Greater London. Excellent culture, offices and environment.
Your new role
Working within a small team continuing to promote the growth of the company. Partnering with Area Mangers to ensure HR Plans are effective and delivering business performance. Whilst working as part of a team you'll be a key support to ongoing projects in delivering people strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Efficient recruitment for store Management, Larger scale recruitment when necessary
- Delivering effective Training Practices
- Conducting HR and benefit inductions
- On boarding and off boarding
- Promoting best practice in peoples processes
- Work collaboratively with HR colleagues engaging their support for delivery of capability and engagements.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be a quick thinking and proactive person, able to make decisions and operate independently.
- Self motivated,determined and tenacious
- At least 2 years in a HR generalist role with 1 years experience in Employee Relations Advisory
- Organisational and planning skills must be excellent
- Effective communication skills allowing you to gain trust and respect.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.