Recruitment Assistant, 4 months plus, Energy business, £16 - £18 per hour, London City
Your new company
You will be joining a leading energy business based in the City of London.
Your new role
As a recruitment Assistant, you will be part of a small but extremely busy team. Some of your responsibilities involve
- Updating / managing recruitment trackers. Reporting on recruitment data.
- Recruitment administration including uploading CVs to the recruitment database - HR Manager, liaising with recruitment agencies responding to candidate queries and providing feedback etc.
- Arranging interviews with candidates, managers and the recruitment specialists. Sending out psychometric tests etc.
- Liaising and arranging the production of external recruitment adverts for publication in newspapers and /or external media and online.
- Liaising with recruitment suppliers - on vacancies, and current needs.
- Arranging and attending recruitment events / open days / assessment days as and when required.
- Drawing up of contractual paperwork.
- Managing the pre-employment screening process (reference checking), via our external provider.
- Supporting managers with the on-boarding of new starters.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will need to have a:
- Proven track record operating in a fast-paced high volume, end-to-end recruitment administration role.
- Recruitment administration experience gained in a UK multi-site and / or international business.
- Experience working in a HR team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.