I am recruiting a HR Administrator for my Consulting Client in Manchester. The purpose of the role is to provide efficient HR administrative support that responds to business needs. Deliver an exceptional customer experience and work collaboratively with colleagues to provide support to the wider People & Resourcing team as requested.
Key Accountabilities will include;
- Monitor colleagues approaching the end of their probation and prepare letters for those who have passed their probation.
- Prepare letters and complete associated processes for colleagues leaving the company.
- Prepare and issue contract documentation and complete associated processes (new and existing colleagues).
- Respond to requests for employment references.
- Set up and maintain colleague records.
- Monitor and action emails to the People inbox.
- Provide support and routine advice to managers and signpost to relevant policies and documents.
- Act as note taker during formal meetings e.g. disciplinary meetings.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of HR related policies, procedures and document templates.
- Provide regular and ad hoc HR MI and reports as required.
- Achieve and strive to exceed departmental targets and internal/external service levels.
- Assist with general duties that may be required from time to time, including responding to phone calls, setting up meetings/HR learning events etc.
- Maintain and develop professional expertise in the role and make recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
Key skills and experience required;
- Previous HR Administration experience is essential
- Demonstrate impeccable organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Experience of working with sensitive information