Area Head of Employee Relations - Environmental Solutions - Permanent - Regional (London & South) - £65,000-£70,000 + bonus + benefits + car allowance
Your new company
Your new company is a UK leader in Environmental Solutions who has a global presence. This organisation is a key player in our sustainable future.
Your new role
As the Area Head of ER you will work across all UK business streams to develop and implement the ER strategy. You will coach and manage a team of ER Specialists within the London and South region whilst partnering with Regional Directors in providing specialist and technical advice.
- Coach, develop and manage a team of ER Specialists
- Shape and influence the ER Specialist and Senior Leadership teams to develop proactive ER
- Being the escalation point on Trade Union related matters e.g. Pay Negotiations, Industrial Relations Management and Trade Disputes
- Support the Head of ER in Regional meetings
- Support on complex issues relating to tribunal claims
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed your will be CIPD Level 7 qualified, have worked in an unionised environment and have experience in managing a team. You will also have experience in supporting on organisational change and restructuring programmes e.g. TUPE. You will have worked with Trade Unions and have a strong understanding of collective bargaining.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration plus bonus, car allowance and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.