Reward Analyst - Hatfield - £Negotiable plus benefits
Exciting time for a Reward Analyst to join with well known, forward thinking commercial organisation within a growing team. Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will deliver and manage the full end to end processes with activities such as monthly pay review cycle operations that support the strategy.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Deliver and manage the coordination of the annual monthly salary review process
- Deliver and manage the coordination and delivery of share options allocation as part of the monthly salary review
- Maintain and analyse market bench-marking data
- Support and deliver an ad-hoc requests for bench-marking exercises, market reviews or job evaluations
- Provide compensation advice to client groups with queries i.e. Reward strategy/policy bench-marking, bonus plans etc.
You will need the following experience:-
- Previous and current experience of working in a Reward Analyst role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of working with spreadsheets and Google Docs
- Proven experience of delivering annual pay review cycles
- Experience managing, using and analysing large data sets
- Good understanding of compensation and reward initiatives
- Understanding of HMRC company-wide share scheme would be advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.