A global Financial Services business with offices in Dublin are now looking to hire an Early Careers Learning and Development Lead.
This is a new global role that will have wide strategic impact for the business, working globally to ensure we continue to build out effective programmes for apprentices and graduate. You will be the subject-matter expert for early careers, working with the early careers acquisition teams and with talent management to design and deliver effective training and development solutions for our graduates and apprentices.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven background in Early Careers development and are ideally from a Financial Services background. Candidates will need to be strategically minded but also happy with day to day operational aspects in the role as well.
- The role will be responsible for all training and development activities for graduates and interns across all regions. This will be an extremely busy role including some travel. The key duties will include:
- Lead the strategy and design on learning content for apprenticeships and graduates within the early years of their career globally.
- Interact, manage and collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple areas of the organisation to ensure that programmes are delivering the needs of the business.
- Programme Management responsibility for all graduates inclusive of rotation management.
- Being the SME for all apprenticeship standards, keeping up to date with all apprenticeship levy guidelines for different regions, and coordinating the process with external parties and stakeholders.
- Design, delivery and execution of on-going training interventions including the design of the graduate induction, continued learning and technical training as required.
- Management of annual compensation review for apprentices and graduates in conjunction with reward colleagues and line managers.
- Management of 'roll off' for graduates and apprentices at the end of their programme.
- Budget management and reporting for all early careers programmes.
- Management of relationship with vendors and apprenticeship providers.
- Stakeholder management with business and HR colleagues
- Manage projects whilst working closely with function leaders to ensure alignment with all departments.
- Must have demonstrable experience in the Early Careers space, with a background in learning and development and programme management
- Must have a passion for early careers development and look for innovative and creative ways to keep the programme offering fresh and in line with the needs of the business
- Generalist HR experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders, including Executive level
- Proactive and solution focused
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong understanding of performance management processes and frameworks
- Previous experience of Employee Relations advantageous
- Significant experience of managing budgets required
- Excellent reporting and data skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a complex, global environment
- Ability to think strategically, whilst proactively delivering hands-on results for clients
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)