A highly successful, global Asset Manager is now looking for a HRBP (generalist) to provide a first class HR service for its London and EU offices. The business is currently revamping HR which provides this role with huge opportunity.
The HRBP will be part of a wider HR function but this role will be the sole HR practitioner in the London office so it requires someone that is a self-starter and can work autonomously. The clients you will be supporting are largely Front Office with some Functions as well. They are a high touch group and require a candidate that is used to working very closely with senior level stakeholders who really is their trusted business partner.
The role is generalist and will cover the full HR suite from ER, recruitment, compensation, learning, talent, performance, HR strategy, workforce planning and of course stakeholder management.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for a high visibility role and really wants to be a valued and trusted part of a business.
- Trusted advisor to senior leaders and their management teams - provides proactive support and advice on all people related matters.
- Builds a strong understanding of business requirements relationship and adapts advice and solutions accordingly.
- Provides advice and guidance to managers on all elements of the employee lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Business planning and organisational change
- Recruitment, selection and on boarding
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee relations cases
- People movements (Joiners, movers, leavers)
- People trends (absence, headcount, engagement)
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover people risks.
- Proactively supports the delivery of the HR strategic agenda.
- Ambassador in the business for Learning Culture.
- Ongoing support and coaching of other members of the HR department.
- Manages complex and difficult people activities or projects as required.
- Supports the Head of HR and takes on delegated responsibilities as required.
- Ensures compliance with and is a role model for all Legal, Regulatory, Governance, Risk and Compliance obligations including understanding your personal responsibilities, obligations, record keeping and behaviours all of the time.
- Solid experience in Human Resources Management as a business facing generalist.
- Financial Services experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in a smaller business highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, organisational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Experience of using HR systems and processes (Workday experience preferable).
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Project and change management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong UK employment law knowledge skills.
- Non-UK (namely continental Europe) employment law knowledge desirable
- Experience of working in Asset Management desirable
- Degree qualified (HR or Business Studies related discipline desirable).
- Relevant CIPD professional qualification.
- Current member of the CIPD.