HR Business Partner, London, Permanent
An innovative organisation in the scientific sector has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team in London.
You will regularly work across the full range of HR areas including employee relations, change management, performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development. The ability to deeply understand the business practice you are supporting and align HR activity will be critical to your success. You will need a strong commercial orientation and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
As HR Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent,
- Ideally CIPD qualified,
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience within a young organisation gearing up for growth,
- Demonstrable understanding of the employment law framework,
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance,
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation,
- Strong business management, commercial and financial acumen,
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes,
- Ability to facilitate talent development sessions for all levels of the organisation,
- Experience in Organisational Design and creating High Performing Organisations.
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
Interested in exploring this opportunity?
Get in touch with me, Adam Purchase, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org