Exciting opportunity for an existing HR Manager interested in working for a multi site business.
This company is a leader in their field.
The key responsibilities for this HR Manager would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working closely with Line Managers on issues including ER, staff development, employment law and performance management
- Providing support and coaching for Line Managers in all HR matters eg. conflict handling and absence management
- Resourcing for all vacancies including and below Line Managers
- Helping in the development of the company's HR people plan
- Providing help and support to other HR professionals in the business
The ideal candidate for this HR Manager position will have:
- HR generalist experience
- UK HR experience
- Full knowledge of all HR matters
- Fantastic team working skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising skills
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience
25 days holiday + bank holidays