My client, a boutique investment bank in London are currently recruiting for a Campus Coordinator on a temp to perm basis.
Working closely with a Recruitment Manager and 2 Recruiters this position will support on day-to-day campus and lateral recruiting activities. You will lead on all coordination aspects, such reporting, interview coordination, campus presentations/careers fair logistics, candidate management, ad hoc projects, and day-to-day administration.
Ideal candidates will have campus recruitment administration experience, be incredibly organised and confident, with a can do attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage campus and in-house event logistics (room bookings, AV, refreshments, event marketing, student sign ups, business sign ups, presentation materials, transportation, and attendance as needed for events
- Establish new and build on existing relationships with school/university contacts
- Arrange and facilitate graduate events - networking, assessment centres, welcome days
- Responsible for the coordination of all 1st round interviews and super days
- Manage calendar invitations and send logistic details to event attendees
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Track and maintain metrics on campus presentation, career fair logistics and school budgets
- Maintain up-to date school team lists
- Responsible for arranging all lateral candidate interviews, including conference and video interviews
- Responsible for setting up candidate testing
- Relationship management with internal business areas, interviewers, recruitment agencies and direct/employee referral candidates
- Assemble candidate interview packets
- Help manage recruitment interview days
- Room set up
- Collect recruiting feedback forms
- Manage the applicant tracking system and update interview details as needed
- Respond to ad hoc queries
- Generating reports and analysis to help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Create and manage all new job postings
- Perform LinkedIn Searches as needed
- Candidate and team expenses
- Log invoices received, obtain necessary approvals
- Provide administrative support to the broader HR team
- Help streamline and build new recruitment processes
Suitable candidates will:
- Be confident liaising with senior business managers and leaders
- Be driven and motivated to learn and develop whilst dedicated to being an integral part of this team in the responsibilities you'd hold
- Ideally experience within financial services or professional services.
Competitive salary on offer. Please do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.