ER & Policy Manager
- Page Group
- Coventry, West Midlands
- £50000 - £59000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
You will develop the ER strategy as well as working with senior stakeholders on complex cases and tribunals.
You will also be responsible for developing Union relationships.
An large, established and highly regarded Organisation in Coventry going through a period of change.
As ER & Policy Manager you will be responsible for a team of 2 ER Advisors, delivering a high quality and professional Employee Relations & Policy service. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing the Employee Relations strategy aligned to the Organisation's values and needs.
- Leading on complex cases including tribunals.
- Providing advice and updates to the wider HR team, Heads of and senior stakeholders.
- Developing policies, processes and procedures.
- Developing the Organisational approach to investigations, hearings and appeals.
- Overseeing and interpreting Statute as it relates to employment legislation, in particular relating to redundancy, grievance and disciplinary as well as other processes including promotion.
- Working closely with the external legal advisors in relation to complex cases.
- Working with the HR Director in managing trade union consultations and negotiations.
- Managing discreet, ad hoc projects as required.
To be considered for this ER & Policy Manager role you must have sound experience as a senior employee relations specialist, including tribunals. Strong unions experience is also a must.
In addition, you must possess excellent attention to detail as well as sound communication skills (both verbal and written).
Experience of operational HR, change management and managing projects are highly advantageous.
To be successful in this role you must be resilient and pragmatic with a flexible approach and the ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels.
£50,000 - £58,000 per annum
Flex working options
Excellent annual leave entitlement.