Efficiency & Productivity Framework Mgr - FTC - London or MK
Give it your all in a role that will support your growth
Santander is seeking an Efficiency & Productivity Framework Manager to join the team in London or Milton Keynes on a 12-month FTC basis. You will be a part of the Efficiencies and Productivity team within Santander UK, being accountable to deliver the Efficiency & Productivity Framework, which includes metrics identification, monitoring methodology and best practices for the Bank.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As an Efficiency & Productivity Framework Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Build the Efficiency framework identifying Organisational and also business KPIs that allow the Bank to understand their position in terms of Productivity.
- Understand market best practices in terms of Efficiency & productivity monitoring and control, enabling continuous improvement across the different functions.
- Identify efficiency and productivity issues inherent in the business that can be rapidly addressed without compromising value.
- Work with the business stakeholders to seek efficiency opportunities, distinguishing between one-off savings and sustainable efficiencies.
- Lead Efficiency and Productivity initiatives across the bank and provide SME contribution and resources in other Bank wide initiatives in order to ensure they deliver value in efficiency.
- Apply and develop toolkits and methodologies, including capacity planning and strategic workforce planning, organisation structures, RACIs, interface mapping, governance frameworks, KPIs.
- Ensure a continued focus on cost management to drive efficiency. Continued focus on process enhancement to drive optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
Minimum skills and experience required
- A strong analytical background with the ability to translate complex strategic business plans into actional programmes.
- Planning and prioritisation skills. Proven ability to organise activity with clear evidence of high-quality delivery through others.
- Experience of influencing, building relationships senior levels of the organisation.
- Excellent persuasive, consultative and relationship management skills.
- Track record of creating effective change and building people capability at senior level.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here