A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Site HR Manager with Union negotiation experience in South Yorkshire paying c£45,000. This is an exciting role to shape the site HR in line with the business strategy, reporting to and working closely with the Site Director.
A manufacturing and small distribution business in S. Yorkshire with a strong union presence.
As the Site HR Manager you will develop and deliver a People Plan that compliments the business strategy as well as being hands on, well known face on the shop floor. There will be a number of challenges in this role however the generalist nature of the role will without doubt be rewarding. You will have the support of a HR Assistant and will help them to grow and develop.
The successful Site HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar position within a manufacturing/blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- be a skilled Union negotiator and general influencer - ESSENTIAL
- have strong commercial acumen - ESSENTIAL
- develop relationships at all levels quickly and have strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
- be a fixer - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity with fantastic scope to make a difference, based in S. Yorkshire paying c£45,000