A superb opportunity has become available working within Financial Services business based in South West London. My client is now looking for a Learning and Development Associate whose responsibility it will be to support the Learning Department in their provision of training, learning and career development to the business as a whole.
This will be a busy and diverse role which will require a candidate who possesses excellent organisational skills, can communicate at all levels within a business, has strong Microsoft skills and is a strong team player. In addition, you will have proven experience in a busy administrative role and have a strong interest in L&D.
- Maintaining the Learning Management System
- Work in collaboration with Heads of Operations to deliver the IT and Product training plan
- Work in collaboration with Business Quality & Project teams to transform procedures & user guides into learning materials and training events
- Provide specialist advice and role centric support across business functions to address learning needs and to assist in embedding the learning
- Ensure arrangements are in place to deliver timely and effective systems training for all new starters as part of the CBAFL and CBISF wide inductions
- Manage local training and project budgets as required
- Produce and maintain new training materials for in-house courses, keeping these updated and version controlled
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes in-line with the systems and product training plan and the business strategy
- Monitor and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements across the CBAFL and CBISF division are met in a timely fashion
- Have good up to date working knowledge of e-learning and blended learning practice
Please note that this is a description of key responsibilities not an exhaustive job description.
- A level qualifications or equivalent
- E-learning experience essential
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Strong self-management skills
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Aware of the relationship between HR/L&D and the objectives of the business