Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with this rapidly growing pharmaceutical/technology company based in the City who are looking to secure a new Talent Acquisition Manager. This would be a superb role for someone looking to make their first move into a busy, fast paced and forward-thinking internal recruitment role.
The role will be assisting the HR and Operations Manager with roles across the business. The role offers the opportunity for an operational recruitment expert to drive the Recruitment, offering support and guidance across all subjects related to Talent Acquisition to reinforce the People Strategy.
* Manage the day to day recruitment, responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle across a variety of roles and levels of seniority. This includes CV screening, shortlisting, interviewing, scheduling and offers.
- Lead and manage the Recruitment/Talent team who will assist the UK HR team and broader business through succession planning, talent programmes and talent interventions.
* Create new job descriptions to attract talent and raise their employee brand.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with line managers in order to understand current and future talent needs.
* Comprehensive talent mapping exercises for core functions and key roles
* Review and identify the PSL for the house, partnering with external agencies and negotiating terms of business where necessary.
The successful candidate will play an invaluable role in effectively defining and executing the recruitment strategy, maximising the candidate experience throughout.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing business where future progression is entirely possible. Individuals who have a keen interest to progress within wider HR can see themselves doing so here in the future, with CIPD qualification support!
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience handling high volume job flow, within a busy and fast paced business.
- Ideally five or more years' experience within a head office/professional services recruitment role.
- Superb business partnering and communication skills, with an ability to interact at all levels of the business.
- Confident user in Linked In Recruiter.