Part-time HR Advisor, Luton, Permanent, £35,000
Your new company :
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and leading manufacturer who supplies not only locally but internationally. As the new part-time HR Advisor (4 days a week), you will join the impressive Headquarters in Luton and will join a team of a 150 employees.
Your new role
This is a standalone permanent part-time HR Advisor role reporting into the managing director. As the new HR Advisor, you will be responsible for all generalist duties including managing all disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, absence, maternity, paternity and flexible working end to end. You will also be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment and selection process. This role will also require you to carry out HR administrative duties including starters, leavers, offer letters, contracts and booking all training. This will suit an HR Advisor who enjoys a fast paced, varied, generalist HR role.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience working as an HR Advisor in a true generalist role
- Ideally qualified to CIPD level 5
- Experience of working within a fast-paced logistics, distribution, manufacturing organisations would be advantageous
- Experience in using HR systems Knowledge of employment law would be advantageous
- Must be able to act with diplomacy and confidentiality
- Looking to work 4 full days or 5 short days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.