Senior Recruitment Manager
London, £65,000 - £75,000
Our client, a leading retailer, are looking for a top drawer Senior Recruitment Manager to join them working with their Global Head of Recruitment.
This role is a great opportunity to lead a vibrant team at a time of exciting growth, directly supporting the Talent Acquisition Strategy for contact centres. You will partner senior business and Resourcing leaders to set the resourcing strategy in line with the overall People Strategy.
- Manage a mid-sized team of Recruiters to deliver against key business requirements.
- Drive the Employer brand strategy in conjunction with relevant functions
- Manage end to end volume campaigns and lead a strong team
- Drive innovation and best practice across the function
- Partner with senior stakeholders to build close relationships and support on business needs.
- Work with recruitment data and analytics to help with workforce planning
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within Recruitment space at Manager level, ideally within a fast paced business or media, retail, FMCG or Fashion specific business.
- Previous experience managing a team and leading a recruitment function
- Experience of driving on EVP initiatives
- Experience across change management and implementing cutting edge people and Recruitment intiatives
- Experience driving a high performing culture
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please email Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468