HR Business Partner DACHI - maternity cover
- IFS World
- Erlangen, Germany
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
HR Director DACHI
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners.
Be the key HR point of contact for allocated business area within DACHI, partnering with the management team to deliver the HR strategy. Be the partner for the Management Team for the market unit, a change agent for transformation, and help to deliver key changes within HR across the business. The incumbent will need to be an ambitious and forward-thinking HR Business Partner who will join the DACHI HR team and help progress the HR function to the next level. Please note this role is a maternity cover for a year.
- Working as a strategic partner with business leaders to manage their teams on a broad range of generalist HR issues
- Provide proactive and reliable daily operational and advisory support to the organisation
- Champion best practice data and systems management and contribute to continuous improvement of our HR systems and practices
- Help to ensure timely data reporting and analytics generation for the business stakeholders
- Work with the European and Global HR team on transformation projects
- Hands on approach to tackle everything from administration to coaching conversations whilst we transform the HR organisation
- Excellent organisational skills to coordinate tasks and projects across geographies
- Understand business needs and influence managers to implement initiatives and changes in practice
- International cooperation within the framework of a central matrix organisation
- Cooperation with the works council, experience in negotiating and concluding works agreements
- Internal project management for regional and supra-regional HR projects, assumption of special tasks
- Completed studies in (business) psychology or business administration with a focus on personnel and/or organizational development
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as an HR business partner and convince us with innovative ideas for recruiting and employee support processes in a difficult applicant market.
- Experience in medium or large software or technology organisations
- Ability to push back at the business and provide good business rationale for challenging and advising alternative options.
- Experience in working with supra-regional teams within the framework of an enterprise organization
- Experience with HR Shared Service Centers and working with Service Level Agreements is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance
- empathy, knowledge of human nature and high social competence
- Systematic and goal-oriented working method
- High resilience and willingness to travel for occasional business trips
- ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, confident handling of Microsoft Office
Matrix Reporting Line:
Please email your CV and cover letter via the Apply tab here on Changeboard and we will be in touch.