- Page Group
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
This is a great opportunity to join a globally renowned Accountancy business based in Watford, walking distance from Watford Junction station. They are looking for an In-House Recruiter to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client are one of the leading, big 4 Accountancy firms, with offices based nationwide. They are currently seeking to appoint an In-House Recruiter to be based in their offices in Watford on a permanent basis. They offer fantastic benefits and great career progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary.
Working closely with People Leaders and Resourcing to understand current and predicted demand. Agree a delivery plan against open vacancies including understanding prioritisation.
Understanding business objectives mid-long term in order to prioritise sourcing strategy and build pipelines for future needs
Working closely with Brand and Attraction counterparts to deliver innovative sourcing initiatives tailored to target market. Focus on building network to increase penetration of target markets
Candidate Management- Focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience through the creation of recruitment story, info sharing, understanding the motivations of target audience and working with broader colleague group to develop a candidate experience that plays to these motivations
Branding and networking- working closely with Recruitment branding to understand the EVP, ensure clear message to market, be an ambassador for the brand in the market, equally demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the external market, trends and innovation, competitor activity and proactively share this knowledge with colleagues
Ultimately responsible for sourcing decisions (focus to be on direct sourcing, current approved vendors, diversity, quality and cost, broader strategy, timescales). Provide feedback to hiring stakeholders around best practice, provide advice to business around source mix and influence the outcome as subject matter expert
Offer management: Managing end to end offer/acceptance process including approval tracking, liaising with business and candidate and dealing with any issues. Accountable for maintaining an agreed acceptance rate
* Previous in house recruitment experience, preferably gained within an professional services team
* Previous experience of recruiting business / central services roles.
* Understanding of the complexities of recruiting specialist markets with experience of working within a matrix environment
* Successfully managing a diverse group of stakeholders often with conflicting requirements
* Seen as an effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business and acts as an expert advisor
* Understands and champions the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
* Demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service
* Collaborative team player driving inclusion, leads by example, seeks continuous improvement from self
* Strong networker with excellent market knowledge
* Adapts well to an ever changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility and energy
* Commercially minded with a focus on the business aims, proven negotiation skills in dealing with suppliers
* Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
* Knowledge of recruitment systems, knowledge of Excel
* Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary, great company benefits and progression opportunities.