- Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
HR Advisor to join a fantastic organisation in Hampshire, based in near Portsmouth
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation who have a hugely positive impact on peoples lives at what can be a very difficult time.
You will be working with the HR Manager to develop the HR service.
- Handling a case load of employer relations across a range of employee types and complexities
- Projects - Policy Review projects
- HR Systems / MI reporting / engagement with HR systems Provider
- Reviewing processes/ process mapping
- Self reliant / pick things up quickly and work independently with guidance from HRM.
Were seeking an experienced HR Advisor who has a background of employer relations and broad generalist including backgrounds of HR systems, reporting, data, policy development.
This will be a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with the HR Manager and shape the role and the HR service.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary between £28,000-£32,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday + BH's (increasing after each 2 years service), pension matched up to 7%, health and wellbeing resources online and healthcare plan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.