This newly created role will lead a TA team to deliver a true business partnering model across a matrix management organisation.
Global organisation with locations throughout the UK.
This role is accountable for the execution of the operational delivery. This role is accountable for leading and coaching, a high performance Talent Acquisition focussed team, to deliver the right talent for the right role, providing exceptional candidates experience to all active, passive or potential talent.
You will be a consultant to business leaders and colleagues, on hiring activities, and manage the allocation of TA resources to ensure KPIs are met. You will have multisite responsibility and will manage the delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy and initiatives. Build strong relationships and partnerships across the business, being regarded as the expert in talent acquisition, both internally and externally.
Lead, coach and manage a Talent Acquisition team of Talent Acquisition Business Partners, to deliver the full life cycle recruiting process, proactive sourcing, candidate engagement, assessment of candidate suitability and fit, managing the interviewing process, and closing/negotiating the offers
Act as a consultant to business leader's/people business partners on workforce planning initiatives, market trends/competitor intelligence, and allocate Talent Acquisition resources in order to meet business needs.
Lead, coach, and mentor a high performing team through individual development plans PDPs, skill development, and timely performance feedback
Define and deliver best in class selection processes and tools, ensuring diversity and equality compliances
Manage the delivery of results through productivity / quality KPIs; time, cost, experience, reporting, ratio's, data integrity and process adherence.
Develop and maintain strong partnerships both internally and externally.
Define personal brand, through candidate / hiring manager experiences and online presence, being a Brand Ambassador at all times to strengthen my client's employer brand at every opportunity
Be an advocate of good Social Media practices in the team and embed it in the wider business through example.
Present weekly, monthly and quarter reports to hiring managers on activity
- Significant experience and demonstrated success of delivering within an internal recruitment model in a ideally in a Sales and Customer service high volume environment
- Proven experience of leading a high performing team of recruitment professionals to deliver experience focused solutions
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills and capability to build
- Strong performance management skills, through coaching mind-set
- Demonstrate delivery and execution with pace and high quality outputs
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of all sourcing channels
- Senior level recruitment experience
- Ability to add value through vendor management partnerships
£competitive package and benefits on offer to the successful candidate
Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative business.