Oakleaf Partnership have a superb HR Operations Manager role for a key region of our leading professional services business.
This is a highly dynamic role with the objective providing first class HR provision to the London office. The exact parameters of the job will alter regularly and as a result, the successful candidate with thrive on change.
The role will sit in our client's HR Team, reporting to the Regional HR Manager with responsibility for Employee relations activities, employee lifecycle escalations across the London office as well as Infrastructure recruiting and performance management.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work with multiple related teams across the firm, both within London and across the wider region.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage disciplinary and grievance case work: conduct investigations and formal hearings and ensure compliance with relevant ER processes and BCG policy and values
* Compensation review - undertake salary benchmarking for all roles in the London office as necessary in conjunction with our Global Compensation team
* Recruitment - ensure and drive best practice recruiting processes in line with regional standards, for all permanent and temporary recruitment.
* Work with function heads to identify strategy and planning for recruiting channels and to ensure all BST roles are in line with business needs
* Training and performance management - working with London HR Manager help set direction and help drive best practice in performance management
* Work closely with the L&D Manager, to review, analyse and help implement BST training and training requirements
A key element of your role will also be overseeing the HR Administration management, which will include team management responsibility.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.