HR Officer, 30,000-35,000, Northampton, Permanent Role
Your new company
One of our established, fast paced international organisations are looking for a HR officer to join their team. They are searching for permanent HR Officer/HR Advisor that can hit the hound running.
Your new role
Your new role is a permanent HR Officer role reporting into the HR manager responsible for:
- Managing all hands on operational duties
- Managing ER issues from end to end
- Maternity and Paternity
- End to end selection process
- Training on HR best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a HR officer/HR advisor ideally in a manufacturing, logistics, distribution or retail background.
- Working towards or qualified level 5 CIPD or equivalent
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Developing organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.