Recruitment Co-coordinator, temporary, £10-£10.22 per hour, Immediate Start, Bedford
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to work with an established public sector organisation in Bedford as part of their recruitment/ HR team. This role will report into the Resource Manager and will be responsible for producing offer letters and contracts.
Your new role
- Recruitment Co-coordinator
- Temporary role for 3 months
- Immediate start
- £10-£10.20 per hour
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as an HR administrator or recruitment coordinator/ recruitment administrator.
- Available Immediately
- Must have experience with offer letters, generating contracts and the HR administration process as a whole.
- Job duties will include running DBS checks, advertising and screening cvs, producing offer letters and generating contracts.
What you'll get in return
- Brilliant established organisation
- Generous Pension
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.