An exclusive opportunity has come up at a leading British retail and manufacturing company based in Denham. This Talent Acquisition Partner will be accountable for all end to end resourcing across all level and hire types, therefore drive and resilience are keys to success.
This is a leading British company in their field and they're looking for a hungry individual to take the reigns of resourcing for the business. This role will be reporting directly to the Group HR Director.
The key responsibilities of this Talent Acquisition Partner would include the following:
- Implement and develop the full lifecycle recruitment services
- Review current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Create and embed new and improved ways of attracting talent in line with agreed budgets
- Identifying, organising and initiating recruitment advertising activity through relevant media channels to generate prospective employees
- Assisting in the interviewing and selection process, liaising with department managers on paperwork and preparing selected candidates for entry into the business
- Work with key stakeholders across the Group to branding initiatives e.g. Corporate Inductions, external succession planning, external talent pool/ pipeline and EVP.
- Source and fill open positions and anticipate future needs in line with agreed budgets.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc)
- Organise and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Champion best practice and provide sound advice to business leaders on policies and procedures
- Partner with key stakeholders across the to up skill hiring managers in recruitment and selection and talent management best practice
- Create and maintaining a resourcing and external talent management dashboard to monitor performance
- Support Ad hoc projects within the Group HR department e.g. outplacement
- Occasional travel to other sites and factories with the business will be required maybe once a month
The successful candidate for this Talent Acquisition Partner role should have:
- Proven delivery experienced in direct sourcing
- Strong background in delivering successful resourcing methods
- Proven delivery in using social media sites e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Twitter, Instagram and job boards to attract high calibre candidates, advert writing and editing
- Experience of implementing a range of attraction and selection methodologies, especially innovative sourcing solutions and competency-based interviewing techniques, across a diverse range of role's
- Commercial acumen, negotiation skills, verbal and written communication with great attention to detail
- The ability to manage their time effectively and cope with competing priorities with diplomacy.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and learn quickly
- Proficient in MS office and managing recruitment via databases
- Experience creating an effective dashboard to monitor talent
- Demonstrable experience interviewing and assessing candidates
- Excellent customer facing skills (internal and external)
- Naturally collaborative whilst being able to work independently when required A passion for developing great recruitment practices and a great candidate experience
- Experience in recruitment across all functions in a creative and manufacturing environment is ideal (retail is also desirable)
- A foreign language skill is desirable (but not essential)
- Comfortable working with and creating relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience recruiting across all disciplines
- Experience of working multi-site across the UK
- Hold a valid UK driver's license (due to occasional travel to other sites as part of your role, this is vital)
Competitive salary and the opportunity to make a real impact on a business