Support multiple employee populations within manufacturing and production environment.
Operationally focused HR generalist position.
A global engineering and manufacturing company, committed to delivering a quality and efficient service to it's customers. This world leading and passionate company is seeking a HR Manager to join their Eastliegh Borough, Hampshire site. My client is committed to the development of their employees and the progression of their careers.
- As HR Manager, you will be the first point of call for employees on site, providing coaching, mentoring and support
- HR generalist responsibilities including TUPE, employee engagement, retention, performance management, career development, compensation planning, compliance and training
- Ensure all employee relations issues are identified, reported, investigated and resolved. Pro-actively identify potential employee relations issues and supply training and support to educate and prevent these arising.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, ER specialist and Organisation and Talent Development professionals to deliver business strategies
- Collate and analyse information from appropriate sources when conducting investigations. Producing recommendations in line with HR and business standards.
- Essential experience of employee relations in a unionised environment
- Understanding the challenges of face paced engineering, manufacturing or industrial sectors
- Implementation and previous use of Work Day is desirable
- A passionate and people orientated HR Manager committed to creating a positive working environment
- Experience of strong influencing skills across a multiple employee populations
£45,000- £50,000 per annum plus additional flexible benefits
Parking available on site