The Senior Payroll & HR Manager will be responsible for a growing team of 8 that provide payroll and HR serviced to a number of clients across the UK and EMEA.
The client is a market leading, very well thought of, financial services company based in Surrey.
Senior Payroll & HR Manager responsibilites:
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients and client payrolls
- Deal with high level payroll related queries, including the tax treatment of benefits, secondments, salary sacrifice arrangements, pensions and overseas employees
- Support the client partners to win new work
- Reviewing and authorising payments from the client accounts
- Meet clients to review the service and implementing any necessary changes to improve the service
- Supporting client partners and managers with client PAYE inspections
- Support the Departmental Partner and IT Director with, and lead the, triennial BACS inspection process
- Handle client billing on clients where acting as client manager
- Working closely with, and responding to, client partners to ensure that their client needs are being met
- Recruitment of staff into the team
- Supporting Team Leaders with the allocation of work and the management of resources throughout the payroll cycle
- Performance managing the Team Leaders and supporting them in the management of their teams (appraisals, ad hoc reviews, formal performance processes, absence management
- Identifying and implementing development for the team members
- Provision of HR advice and services to the Firm's client base
This Senior Payroll & HR Manager role would suit an experienced manager from a dual payroll and HR background, preferably with experience of change management and with strong people management skills.
£60k - £100k plus benefits