We're working with a global investment bank on an opportunity for a passionate candidate looking to progress in the early stages of an HR career.
This position - HR Operations Administrator will offer terrific grounding in the employee lifecycle, working in a fast-paced environment and supporting the HRBP's and also the business directly.
You'll need to be highly organised and have an understanding of an employee lifecycle from an HR perspective, this ideally would have been gained through experience working in an HR function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to queries over email, phone, face to face and through portal
- Lead on administration of pre-employment including creation of relevant documents and managing screening process
- Manage onboarding including all new data entry on systems, instructing payroll and managing employee correspondence
- Manage employee data updating regularly on various systems
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests, process improvements and so on
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Have experience working in an HR function
- Be numerical and comfortable with high volumes of data and operating systems
- Be confident working at a fast pace with high accuracy, in a corporate environment