A global investment bank in the City of London is looking for a Talent & Development VP to manage Talent Management & Development processes across Europe.
You will be responsible for managing all things Talent Management, Engagement / Culture across the business.
- Manage the talent review process - succession plans for key positions, mobility and career progression opportunities
- Work with business heads across the UK and Globally to advise / coach the business on Talent Management acting as the Talent SME
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on all aspects of talent management
- Design and manage the annual promotion process - up to Director Level
- Manage broader HR projects surrounding; engagement, D&I etc.
You will be an accomplished Talent & Development Manager / Senior Manager operating within another large global matrix financial and / or professional services organisation. You will be comfortable defining and delivering high potential programmes, succession planning processes and workshops and coaching the business. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Talent & Development Manager EMEA role please get in touch.