Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA London, Permanent Standalone recruitment manager - EMEA £60,000-£70,000
Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
This role is with a major player within the software space
The In-House Recruiter is responsible for attracting, screening and interviewing the best candidates for 'experienced hires' positions both technical & sales. The incumbent will work closely with managers to assess recruiting needs and provide a pipeline of talented candidates to choose from.
- Work closely with HR team and managers to assess needs for openings and match those needs with a pipeline of candidates;
- Assist managers with creating, revising and distributing job descriptions and profiles as necessary;
- You will be responsible for the end to end process, from sourcing, performing phone screens, scheduling interviews and taking part in the onboarding process
- Guide both the managers and the candidates through an efficient recruiting process that keeps both the candidates and the manager engaged and satisfied;
- Track all candidates through appropriate internal systems as required;
- Provide weekly updates on status of different recruiting initiatives to Human Resources and Managers;
- Other job related duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in recruitment
- In house recruitment experience in an EMEA scope role
- Extensive experience recruiting senior software staff
- Come from a large complex organisation
- Ideally you will come from Technology/IT industry in a commercial, fast paced environment.