HR Generalist (12 month ftc) - Hatfield - £Negotiable
Excellent opportunity for a HR Generalist to join this well known organisation for a 12 month ftc. Reporting into the Head of HR you will provide comprehensive advice on all employee queries, priding yourself on delivering a right-first-time service.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, redundancy and consultation processes.
- Case Management - complex disciplinary, grievance and performance/ill-health capability situations
- Support and guide Line Managers up to and including dismissal
- Support Consultation processes
- Up to date Employment Law to pro-actively make changes to existing policies and processes.
Ideally you will have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or working towards your CIPD Qualification
- Strong HR Generalist background gained in a large organisation
- Excellent up to date Employment law
- Experience in making sound, risk assessed decision for exit strategies
- Expertise in all aspects of absence management
- An understanding of working with Unions would be useful along with an awareness of TUPE
- Previous people management experience would be advantageous although not compulsory
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.