Manager - People Consutling (Corps - Workforce Transformation)
People Consulting is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
We have 4 key capabilities:
• Organisational Transformation
• Workforce Transformation
• Learning Solutions
• HR Transformation
We are seeking talented individuals with experience of Employee Experience (EX) and/or Workforce Transformation to join our growing Corporates team, working closely with clients across Energy, Industrial Manufacturing, Life Sciences and the Aerospace & Defence.
You will have experience and proficiency relevant to a number of our Workforce Transformation areas;
Future of Work
Strategic Workforce Planning
The successful candidate will:
• Lead the day-to-day delivery of projects, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
• Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
• Have Knowledge and application of Design Thinking is preferable
• Work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
• Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions.
• Contribute to People Consulting business development, including working with key account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning proposals.
• Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers and to the People Consulting practice more generally
• Formal and informal coaching and development of team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development.