My client is a Global asset management business based in South West London. They are now looking for an ER Specialist join their HR Team.
You will focus on UK case management of a variety of ER issues including disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, ill-health capability management and flexible working requests. You will work with line managers to manage cases through from start to finish and will be responsible for all ER cases within designated business areas. In addition you will support manages with informal and formal conduct and performance issues.
The team works in close partnership with the HRBP's to offer a joined up HR service to the business and also works with and provides support to the other centres of excellence (Reward, Recruitment, Payroll, learning & Development).
You will develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of employment legislation and will share your knowledge and experience of best practise to improve line management expertise and ensure legislative compliance whilst meeting business and HR needs.
You will be part of a team that prides itself on its ER expertise and its collaborative spirit. It will be essential for you to exercise your independent judgment to respond to a variety of issues to provide timely ER support to dispersed UK locations.
- Previous ER case management experience (whether in a generalist or specialist role) in a demanding and challenging environment. This is a very busy role that requires an experienced ER candidate able to flex their style of advice depending on the confidence and capability of the line manager or HR colleague
- Commercially focused with a good working knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Excellent communication skills and a personable approach
- Confidence to influence managers
- Resilience and the ability to maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Extremely organised and methodical approach