Interim Senior Recruitment - London - Banking - 6 months - £40-£60 per hour
Your new company
International Bank based in Central London
Your new role
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process for a defined business area/function.
- Conducting Research
- Recruitment Assessment
- Developing and extending employment offers
- Managing relationship with 3rd party vendors and management of recruiters
What you'll need to succeed
- Senior Stakeholder management of multiple Global Heads
- Responsible for recruitment delivery across EMEA
- Management of full recruitment lifecycle
- Responsible for search and agency budgets
- Ensuring all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to
What you'll get in return
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Extensive experience in recruiting and recruitment management
- Line Management experience
- Experience from within Financial Services industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.