Annapurna Recruitment are excited to be working with an internationally-recognised retail brand, who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month FTC. The idea candidate will have strong business partnering experience and excellent stakeholder management.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive package, along with significant career development.
- Partnering with key stakeholders in the business and effectively managing relationships with middle-tier management.
- Being the point of contact for HR related issues.
- Recruitment: Managing end-end recruitment process in your business area. Analysing exit interviews to contribute to retention strategies. Managing the employee onboarding process.
- Managing and resolving complex Employee Relations issues.
- Working closely with senior HR Business Partners on international assignments such as global mobility, compensation and Benefits, and payroll.
- Supporting on any ad-hoc HR related projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a business partner capacity.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bs degree in Human Resources or related field.
- The ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Partner looking for an opportunity to hone in on their skills. It is a really exciting time to join this business and really make a difference in the HR function, while being continuously developed and up-skilled in the role.
For more information on this exciting vacancy, please contact Hope - email@example.com / 020 3031 2468