This is a project position to join a fledgling business in Barnsley as their Training Manager on a 6-12 month contract and will pay up to £45k. There will be an element of travel expected in this role.
The business is a Barnsley based SME that manages a number of sensitive contracts and will therefore require a full security clearance check.
As the Training Manager you will be required to carry out a full training needs analysis on all areas of the business, from entry level admin to Executive Board members. You will then design and deliver soft skills training or where appropriate engage an outside agency. Upskilling and coaching managers will also be a key element of this role to ensure that robust training and development continues past the end of this contract.
The successful Training Manager will:
- be immediately available or on a short notice period - ESSENTIAL
- have previously worked in a similar Training role covering TNA, design, delivery and analysis - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator, having previously worked to Board level - ESSENTIAL
- have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
A 6-12 month contract position paying up to £45,000.