- Page Group
- Skipton, North Yorkshire
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + + car + benefits
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
An exciting time to be joining this specialist manufacturer as they move through a period of change and look to build for growth over the next 5 years. A HR Manager is required on a permanent basis to lead a small team and develop a robust people plan to support mergers and acquisitions. The role will be based North of Skipton and will pay up to £65k.
A specialist manufacturer based just North of Skipton that have recently increased their output on site by over a third.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for a small team and will drive the People Agenda for this single site near Skipton. This is a true generalist opportunity and will suit someone from manufacturing background with experience of Union negotiations as well as mergers and acquisitions.
The successful HR Manager will:
- be a true generalist HR professional - ESSENTIAL
- have previously worked in an Internationally owned manufacturing business with in excess of 500 employees - ESSENTIAL
- previously have carried out TUPE processes as well as T&C harmonisation - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written & verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have lead a team in a previous position and thrive on the development of others - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified (level 7) - ESSENTIAL
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65k + car + benefits.