Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner for our client, a leading professional services firm based in Reading with national coverage and travel to London.
The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for the delivery of proactive, commercial support to their key business group. This means driving, communicating and implementing reward, talent, performance management and resourcing activities across each of the streams, in collaboration with fellow HR team members and senior stakeholders to a consistently high standard. In addition, the role drives the development and implementation of each stream's People Plan activity in support of the firm's business growth plans.
This role reports to the Head of HR Business Partners and the successful candidate:
- Will be experienced across the full range of generalist HR duties at a senior level but prepared to roll sleeves up and get involved to make sure the service is significantly enhanced. Will take responsibility for excellent service delivery from self and team;
- Will be proactive in driving, communicating and implementing reward, talent, performance management and resourcing activities across each stream.
- By working closely with fellow HR team members and senior stakeholders, the role holder will build consistency around existing processes (while recognising the requirement to be flexible to business need) and will take ownership of delivering the HR strategy from a risk perspective;
- Will lead the development of the People Plan for each stream and be supportive and pragmatic in the execution of these plans.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous exposure to employee relations issues and good judgment in terms of when to escalate to ER team;
- Proven experience of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders to implement change and new ways of working;
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work well with others and effective at building and sustaining strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels;
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.