Michael Page is working with a growing organisation who are looking for an L&D Manager to join their team to take responsibility for developing and delivering a comprehensive L&D plan to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our client is an innovative organisation who are continually developing to ensure they remain at the forefront of their sector. They are going through a period of growth and need to recruit an outstanding L&D professional to lead and develop their L&D function.
As L&D Manager you will be responsible for developing an L&D plan which will support the organisation's overall strategy and ensure compliance with their regulatory requirements.
This will include:
- Conducting training needs analysis and developing a plan to ensure all staff are up to date with mandatory training
- Designing a comprehensive induction plan
- Developing training programmes - using in-house and external resource
- Working closely with Managers to design training based on the needs of individual teams
- Mapping career development plans
- Taking the lead on implementing performance management and providing training to managers to enable them to conduct successful reviews
You will have a background in Learning and development and will have a proven ability to develop and deliver training plans - ideally in a regulated environment.
You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - as part of the role will require to produce reports and recommendations to the senior management team.
Basic salary up to £45,000