Global Design Lead
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Global Design Lead, West London, Human Resources and Talent, £60-65K
Our client, an international consultancy firm, is looking for a Global Design Lead to professionally develop and manage the processes of digital design.
As a Global Design Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Advancing the prominent designs across varied products.
- Developing design processes and building efficiencies in the production of programmes.
- Obtaining feedback on existing content designs to better its development (involves coaching).
- The improvement of design capabilities in order to match client expectations.
- Providing consultation on the production of content and features for all necessary programmes.
- To maintain consistent content of the brand globally by managing the imagery of designs.
- Providing constant improvement towards the design content.
- Working alongside important digital teams to improve and maintain high standards of digital content and design processes.
- Providing fresh ideas through research on the market.
- Experience in coaching and facilitation.
- Has a strong passion towards learning and content development.
- Be able to work as a part of a vibrant team.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Has a strong presence/ can influential senior members.
- Resilient and ambitious.
- Has a strong passion for coaching.
- Strong communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and increase your exposure within the sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 or email email@example.com