Recruitment Partner - Technology company
- Frazer Jones
- West London, London
- £200 - £300 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
My client is a global, hyper-growth, venture-backed start-up with international offices. Their cloud-based software enables innovators to be more effective in their research and investment decisions and bring new inventions to market faster.
Their hyper-growth trajectory is powered by their people, and they are extremely proud of their company-wide vision, work ethic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Ideas are always welcome, regardless of seniority, because they believe that open innovation amplifies success throughout every department: product development, marketing, sales or operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will be playing a critical role in the growth of the business. Hiring great talent into the business is fundamental to success and you will be responsible for identifying and attracting the next new starters.
- You will partner with Hiring Managers to understand their business objectives and provide strategic advice which ensures the most effective recruitment process is followed.
- You will have the chance to manage high priority strategic projects relating to Talent such as Employer Branding and Assessment and Selection.
- You will have the opportunity to recruit into multiple markets in EMEA and North America, covering a wide variety of roles across Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations.
- You will be passionate about sourcing talent and enjoy establishing rapport with prospective employees. You love finding the "hidden gem" candidate using creative techniques.
What would make me successful in this role?
- If you have experience recruiting in-house, ideally within a technology company, and have an interest in recruiting sales and commercial roles.
- You have strong business partnering skills and have the credibility to advise senior stakeholders.
- You are passionate about problem solving and are not fazed by ambiguity, instead you thrive in environments where you can identify and implement winning solutions.
- The ability to work at pace - this is a hyper growth organisation, so being able to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple projects is key.
This role is available on a day rate of between £200 and £300 p/day. Please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.