Senior Employee Relations Specialist
Your new company
You will be working for a leading environmental solutions and utilities business.
Your new role
Due to the success of my client's ER team, they are recruiting a permanent Senior ER Specialist to join them on their journey in providing a proactive Employee Relations service to their business. Working across multi-disciplined business areas you will be responsible for partnering with the Regional Directors, providing specialist and technical advice and managing a team of ER Specialists deployed across the London region. The Senior Employee Relations Specialist will be home-based with travel around London.
The Employee Relations Leadership team has developed a challenging and innovative employee relations strategy currently being implemented by a team of talented Employee Relations Specialists across the UK. In your new role you will;
- Line manage a team of 5 ER Specialists
- Deliver first class ER advice to the business
- Coach and develop the ER Specialists on the whole ER cycle
- Develop KPI's to measure and report on to the Area Head of ER
- Manage and support the business in relation to all elements of TUPE and M&A
- Support a partnership relationship with the unions at local level
- Be responsible for the escalation of all Trade Union related matters e.g. Pay Negotiations
- Support on complex disciplinary and grievance issues relating to tribunal claims in conjunction with the Area Head of ER
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a ER role within a unionised and regulated environment.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Proven ER experience including advising on complex disciplinary and grievance issues with the ability to apply the relevant legal principles and risk assessment.
- Experience of supporting large scale organisational change and restructuring programmes including TUPE, redundancy and contractual variations.
- Experience of partnering with trade unions and a good understanding of the trade union framework and collective bargaining.
- Minimum level 7 CIPD or equivalent qualification.
What you'll get in return
£60,000 base salary, 22.5% annual bonus, £550 per month car allowance, 25 days holiday, private medical, pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.