Your new company
A fast-growing property management firm based in London are looking for an experienced L&D Officer to join their team.
Your new role
The primary purpose of the L&D Officer role is the oversight and supervision of the L&D function, including administration using the LMS, scheduling and learning design.
- Management of the LMS, including roll-out of learning programmes and learning pathways
- Oversight of the Apprenticeship programme, including being the primary contact for all apprentices and liaising with all providers
- Oversee the systems training in partnership with the relevant systems owner
- Support the on-boarding process with the Recruitment and People Officer
- Development, rollout and subsequent management of role specific learning pathways aligned with promotion and performance criteria
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Qualification (Level 3)
- Knowledge of people and learning processes
- Understanding of coaching
- Competent keyboard skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports, charts and correspondence
- Confident in Microsoft (Excel) and Google Apps and bespoke HR and LMS Software
- Knowledge of previous LMS systems, HRIS systems (BambooHR desirable)
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join a fast-growing and exciting business where you will gain invaluable experience working to a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.