You will be working as part of a dynamic team, the HR Assistant provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information for a company based in Sunbury.
This company based in Sunbury are an international business and a well established Oil Company.
The HR Assistant position will involve the following tasks:
- Close interaction with Human Resources Advisors and Managers, other HR Assistants as well as with the HR Specialist team members, managers and employees.
- Provide a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, reporting and compliance.
- Good understanding of HR policies and processes
The successful candidate for the HR Assistant role will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of HR policies and processes
- Attention to detail when uploading confidential information onto HR systems
- Must have good organisational skills
- good customer service experience
- able to work on own initiative
- previous HR assistance experience
This is a great opportunity to work for a well known company for an initial period of 4 months.