Interim Early Careers / Graduate Co-ordinator
Your new company
This role is for a Interim Early Careers / Graduate Co-ordinator for a Financial Services firm based in the city.
Your new role
Your role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working in partnership with recruiters to execute best practices throughout the recruitment process
- Reviewing applications and video interviews
- Organising and facilitating final stage assessment days
- Coordinating the preparation of materials for all elements of the IB recruitment process
- Providing feedback to candidates post interviews
- Managing the on-boarding process to ensure all new joiner data is captured
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business groups as required
- Ensuring data quality to support, track and report on candidate hiring
- Actively look for ways to optimize practices and processes to enhance delivery
- Attendance at selected campus events may be required
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in graduate recruitment role, either as a co-ordinator or a junior recruiter. You must an organised person with good time management skills that is able to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.